Effective January 1, 2023, all tax certifications will cost $10.00.
Delinquent tax information is now available on Edge, and can be accessed with the appropriate subscription.
The Clearfield County Assessment Office is located on the first floor of the Courthouse Annex. The Assessment Office is responsible for maintaining the records for all real estate parcels and the per capita tax rolls. If a member of the public would like information on real estate in Clearfield County this is the office they should contact at 814-765-2641 Ext. 5005.
The Clearfield County Tax Claim Bureau is located on the first floor of the Courthouse Annex. The Tax Claim Bureau is responsible for the collection of delinquent real estate taxes. The office is also responsible for processing and mailing the various notices for the annual tax sale of delinquent properties. This is the office a person would visit if they are paying on delinquent taxes or if they are interested in obtaining information on delinquent tax properties that may be offered for sale. The Tax Claim Bureau can be contacted at 814-765-2641. Ext. 5006.
Have questions concerning property or taxes? The frequently asked questions page might be able to help solve your questions.
Assessment Office / Tax Claim
- Tax Sale Info
- Assessment / Tax Claim FAQs
- Change of Address Form
- Change of Assessment Request
- Clearfield County Tax Collectors
- Clearfield County Tax Secretaries
- Clearfield County Borough/Township Address List
- Clearfield County Millage Chart
- UPI Ordinance
- Process for submitting Deeds for UPI approval
- Clean & Green Application
- Clean & Green Application P2.
- Clean & Green Rules and Regulations
- Clean & Green Notice of Conveyance
- Homestead Instruction
- Homestead Application
- Declaration of Intention to Appeal Application Rules and Regulations
- Declaration of Intention to Appeal Application
- Pre-Registration form for Tax Sale
- Catastrophic Loss Appeal Form
- School District List